Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Move over Mommy


4 comments:

Eve said...

No one loves to steal a man more than sweet little Autumn Mae.

I'm still working on winning Greg's heart back.

Marianne & Clayton said...

I love your blog! I've stolen all of the pictures off of it. Clayton and I will need to visit very soon. Also- we have a stray dog here. Tan and soft, I hope nobody has missed him (her?) too much. We didn't realize s/he was here until a week ago. We will bring it on our next trip up. Any chance it is warmer in your neck of the woods? Love to all- Marianne

alison said...

Marianne,
That's Micah's doggy (a boy) that we left behind. We'd written him off to a potty stop in CA or So. Utah. He'll be so happy!!
As far as weather here, it's been pretty yucky with the inversion. Highs in the upper 20s, maybe lower 30s on some days. I mean, it's BEAUTIFUL... like a tropical island. Better come visit soon so you guys don't miss it!! :)
alison

Marianne & Clayton said...

We are there. I'll ask Clayton when we can come play. In the mean time give kisses to all of the kids for us!