So, I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I just had my first doctor's visit today. Here is a very grainy picture from the ultrasound. The shot is looking directly at the baby (face up; actually, Baby was face down, but I rotated the picture to make it a little easier to decipher). Towards the bottom right side of the picture are two tucked-up legs; two nubby arms can be seen by Baby's side. And if you stare long enough, two very large eyes start to appear on the face (that freaked me out at first). I think Baby's sucking his/her right thumb or fist, too.
If the boys have their way (and they won't), this baby will be Bob if he's a boy, and Larry if she's a girl. Micah's really hoping for a Bob!!

3 comments:
Felicidades!!! How exciting for you guys...too funny about the "names of choice." Joshua tossed around the name of Joshua for Nathaniel last year...we got him convinced that 2 Joshuas would be confusing (not to mention WAY too much for Mommy!)
Yay! At our 11 week u/s we caught a glimpse of the "baby" face - we immediately started cracking up. They look more than a little like aliens at this point, huh?
I am still hoping that whether you have a Bob or a Larry that we copy you and have the same kind. :)
Larry all the way! If Larry were to be half as cute as Autumn, you really could name her Larry and no one would ever think she was a boy.
Post a Comment