He lived it up in an effort to celebrate the big day. For example, the kidd-o decided to eat every two hours all day long, insist on being held during and in between said feedings, and even projectiled a couple spit-ups to boot! If only we'd made a cake and lit a candle, the celebration truly would have been complete!!
Autumn still can't get enough of him. She loves holding him and stroking his head. Here she is holding his hand between hers. What a sweet older sister! And his older brothers love him lots, too. I love hearing Micah sing made-up songs to Gabriel about what a cute baby he is, etc.
Notice the spit-up spot left on his onesie...he has become quite accomplished in this arena lately. It's ironic because, two weeks ago, I was sitting in the mother's room during church nursing him. Another mom came in with her baby boy and preceded to tell me about his spitting-up woes. She wondered aloud whether or not to take him to the doctor to see about reflux. As we discussed it, I was thinking to myself how glad I was not to share this problem and how nice that Gabe doesn't spit up much at all. A few moments later, I found myself (sweater, blouse and skirt) covered in spit up. And it hasn't improved any since. So I got a dose of humility to go along with the spit-up! Anyway, here's another picture of Gabriel, all nice and clean! :)
Hope that's enough of a fix for now, Wendy!! (My first hyperlink...hope it works!!)
P.S. I'm actually a few days late with this post, a-la-Eve. (Thanks for giving me reason to believe I didn't need to worry about posting on his actual one-month date.)
P.P.S. Wow... two hyperlinks in one post!! I think I need to go take a nap or something.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Happy one-month, Gabe!!
Posted by alison at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe how BIG Gabe looks! His face has definitely changed, what a cute one monther.
Wren doesn't spit up a ton (yet - I'm sure I just doomed myself) so every time it happens it gets everywhere - she likes to surprise us.
a-thankyou, thank you very much.
The little dude is such a cutie, I just like to see his little face every now and then, can you blame me?
Ali--he is already growing so fast, what a sweetheart. Alas, the spit-up woes, my boys definitely ruined more than their fair share of both their clothes and mine. We can definitely relate!
Post a Comment