


I've tried to stop myself from posting these. After all, they're totally disgusting. But I can't help it. I guess I derived some sick sense of pleasure from watching my hubby tackle this nasty mess. In fact, a smile has worked its way across my face again, just thinking about the experience.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Grab a Barf Bag...
Posted by alison at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
eeeeeeeeeewwww! makes me laugh too, though.
That looks too familiar to gross me out. I just try not to get it on her face when I have to pull off clothes that look like that!
Lucky that you were at home and not at church/ in the car/ at a fast food restaurant when it happened!
I definitely remember those days! I always say if you're having more than one blow-out in a week it's time to move up a diaper size.
Looks very familiar!
I love Gabe's look at the end. You can forgive him of anything. Especially if Clint takes care of it.
Post a Comment