Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Last night, I sat at the computer playing Word Twist much too late. Suddenly, it sounded as if the roof had come crashing down, allowing the heavens to leak directly onto our front hallway's wood floor. I hesitantly got up, cautiously approaching the offended hall. It took me a moment to find the source of the leak. As my eyes followed the flow, I found my second-oldest standing at the top of the staircase, peeing in a very sleepy daze. He became upset when I pointed out that he was not, in fact, standing in front of the toilet. This morning, he had no memory of the event (although he did find it absolutely hilarious.)

7 comments:

Eve said...

So how did you walk out without getting "rained" on? Or are you just leaving that part out?

alison said...

I didn't quite come out into the open... that would have made an otherwise pleasant experience disgusting!

Lee Family said...

oh, alison, I'm busting up here...that's too funny! i can see my #2 child doing this (once we get him potty trained) he already kind of sleep walks! BTW - I saw you on Facebook late last night - was that where you were playing?

alison said...

Yes, Beth...my parents just paid us a visit. My mom got me hooked while she was here! i'll challenge you to a game next time. :)

Marianne & Clayton said...

Micah- You just made my week. Alison- you are amazing.

LD said...

I think it is hilarious too!! What a great sleepwalking activity, huh?!

Jill P. said...

Justin and I are both laughing as I type this. I sure hope Barrett doesn't do that one night.