Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bus Trip



I remember loving it when my Mom mopped the floor. Now don't get me wrong; I was no neat freak as a kid...far from it. But she always lined up the dining room chairs in preparation for the event. And to me, the long row of chairs became a natural playground for imagined trips to Disneyland, my friends' houses, and even the supermarket.

Lately, as I rearrange up my own kitchen chairs before mopping, I remember these fun times and wonder when (and if) my own children will discover the fun to be had. Well, as you can tell from the pictures above, today was that day. As I was mopping the floor, I heard them driving a bus. (Micah got more creative than I was at that age, and added a prop to the scene...his little paper plate from snacktime became the steering wheel.) And Autumn enjoyed her trips off the bus just as much; Cinderella was awaiting her departure each time! :)

P.S. Notice their necklaces? If you didn't know who was oldest before, I think you'd probably guess just by comparing the number of beads each child is wearing.

1 comments:

Eve said...

The necklaces are hilarious.