Friday, March 2, 2007

Putting on her Stuff






Well, if "Aunt Vallerina" (that's what she calls you now, Val) was going for favorite auntie status, her strategy was unblemished. Autumn has been applying her "stuff" almost non-stop since the package of girlie goodies arrived. She basically lives in the bathroom. A small taste of what teenage-life holds in store for us all! :) But, seriously, thanks Val!! (And, to an only slightly lesser degree, the boys are enjoying their new clothes as well.)

5 comments:

Eve said...

What a girly girl you have. Are you looking pretty pregnant by now? I want to see a picture since I'm not going to see you for awhile!

When are you finding out the gender? I'm guessing soon? If you get to find out before us (16 days) I am going to be very jealous.

:)

alison said...

Do a big butt and thighs (bigger than normal, that is) count as looking pretty pregnant? If so, yes. My stomach still fits in my pants, but it's definitely growing too. When I sat down yesterday (wearing low-rider jeans & a somewhat snug t-shirt), Jonah stared at my tummy and snickered. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Autumn's hair is looking long! Has she experimented with your "stuff" lately?
Mom

Eve said...

That is hilarious about Jonah - I can totally picture him doing that.

So do you know when you're finding out? You're killing me. I've decided I hope you're finding out first so I can stop being so impatient about our u/s.

alison said...

I haven't scheduled the ultrasound yet, Eve. I see the OB next week, and am planning to set the appt. up then. So I'm almost 100% you'll have yours first, so no need for jealousy.