If you have not yet heard, the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Gordon B. Hinckley, passed away tonight. What an inspiring man; I loved that prophet! He always had a kind word, a funny joke, and inspiring insight to share. I loved teaching people about him as a missionary, not only because of the good news of living prophets in general but also because of the wonderful example of this prophet specifically. How sweet his reunion must be with his dear wife, who passed on a few years ago. I am certain that I will meet him, and many other loved ones, again!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
God Be With You...
Posted by alison at 10:22 PM
Labels: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, LDS, Pres. Hinckley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Allison. I love this post. Hey, we went private and I wanted to get you an invite sent but I don't know your email address. Could you get it to me? Thanks. Tiff.
Post a Comment