After reminding Jonah to brush his hair twice this morning, I looked out his window as I was driving to his school. The fact that he had not paid any attention to my advice became crystal clear the moment my gaze settled in on the back of his head. Either that, or his head had become home to a family of rats shortly after the hair-brushing took place. After a third reminder, he began applying spit to his hand, then fruitlessly attempted to tame the wild nest. He left with a plan to drop by the bathroom before heading in to his classroom (not wanting to cast an abrupt end to the crushes of an allegedly large number of first-grade girls).
Upon our return home, I noticed the rodents had somehow made an even bigger and much wilder nest in the hair of J's younger brother. See for yourself:
Here's where the little fiends really went to task:
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Rat Infestation
Posted by alison at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Micah is so stinking cute. He looks so proud of his 'do.
I love bed heads! Hey, you have been tagged! Check my blog for details.
It was great to see you and Clint and the kids on Saturday.
Tiff
I love what you've done with the blog! Very stylish.
Your kids are all super cute- especially with rat hair. Now, where is the picture of you with rat hair? C'mon...
Post a Comment