
Six random remarks made by Micah over the years, to celebrate your 6th birthday:
1. (Background: the boys were at the kitchen table, drinking juice and calling each other names. I told them if they couldn't say something nice to each other, they should just say nothing. ) On my way to the laundry room, Micah says, "Nothing, Jonah." -- 2-1/2 years old
2. (Micah had taken off his diaper and was trying to change it himself. Clint said he thought Micah was ready to be potty trained.) Micah furrowed his brow, scrunched his nose, and - in his angriest voice - retorted, "Daddy, I not potty train!" -- 2-3/4 years old
3. Micah: "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, introducing the best - the greatest - the BOOGAR MAN!"
Jonah: "Uh, I think you mean the Boogie Man."
Micah: "Oh... the BOOGIE MAN!!" -- 3-1/2 years old
4. (Micah said he had black spots on his hands & asked me why.) Before I could look into it, he said, "Maybe I'm TURNING BLACK!"
I looked at his hands and said, "It looks like you drew on them with a black pen."
To which he responded, "Oh ya. I did." -- nearly 4
5. (Micah asked to borrow my mirror. I walked by him as he looked into it.) To himself, he said, "I think this is my mirror, because... Mommy's not in it." -- also nearly 4
6. (Pointing to his hind quarters, either meaning his pants or underwear.) He asked me, "Do you know why I put these on? ... Because then my poop will say, 'Oh my gosh! How do we get out of here!? We're stuck!" -- 4-1/2 years old
Thanks for making me laugh, Micah! I love you, and hope you know what a precious treasure you are to me.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Happy Birthday to a Boy Who Knows Just How to Make his Mommy Smile
Posted by alison at 4:13 PM
Labels: birthday, funny face, micah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Micah!! Hope your day was great. Loved the comments - especially #6..I could so picture my 6 year old saying something like that a few years ago!
so, so funny. picture is hilarious!
Happy Birthday, Micah. I loved all the stories, meanwhile the picture totally freaked me out.
Auntie Eve should have been proud of the stories. #6 sounds like a little clone of her.
Nana
Oh my gosh! #6 is hilarious!! LOL!
Post a Comment