Friday, March 19, 2010

Rewind... and Happy Birthday, Micah!!

So I'm 4 months late with this post. At least we celebrated on time!
Micah excited about his new snow boots. This is one boy who is very easy to please! Just let him gorge himself at an all-you-can-eat buffet, give him a few birthday gifts & then some cake and ice cream to round out the day. He knows what he likes.

Gabe caught wearing Micah's new snow boots, while the older kids all ran off to test out the new toys. What a little lumberjack.


7 is a lot of candles for one guy!! :)

3 comments:

Eve said...

I want those boots.

I can't believe Micah is seven. Especially since I look at little baby Micah every day.

lavender said...

The girls are still talking about the buffet...they know it by name, although the name is currently eluding me...oh yeah, mulan buffet, briar just told me.

alison said...

uh-oh. That one went under, Lavender. We took him to a gross, up-chuck-a-rama-style buffet for his birthday. (Can you tell it was his choice??) :]