Gabe loves to dress up. To his sister's dismay, he's moved on from princess attire, and can regularly be found wearing boyish get-ups. As I was cleaning up costumes he'd flung all over the family room floor, I realized he had yet to discover our stash of capes. Today, I rectified that. I was trying to explain what these costumes were for, sort of stumbling in my description until he looked me in the eye and said, "Superman." Moments later, he fell flat on his face, picked himself up and muttered, "AWW-AWWW!! I tan't fwy!" Thankfully, he attempted take-off from the ground.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
THAT was lucky!
that is hilarious. way to get your kid to hurt himself.
Too cute! Gotta love kiddos and their imaginations. When I was little I talked my brother into pretending he was Superman and he jumped out of a window. I think I really thought he could fly. Scary!
And one more puppy dog tail on the way...maybe he'll be able to fly ;)
I love little boys!
Just like his brothers. Love him!
Oh, my cuteness!
Boys! They're so great! Every time I hear a thud around the house, I freeze & listen & wait. I'm amazed they're not hurt more often!
Ha! That is hilarious. I'm guessing he's still loving the capes though even if he "tan't fwy".
Post a Comment