Saturday, April 24, 2010

Soccer Season

After spending a couple hours at J & M's soccer games this morning, we came home ready to tackle some gardening & sewing projects. Talking on the phone to try and locate some raspberry starts, I heard my still-for-another-6-weeks-baby's voice: "Mommy, you dwop me off at socca pwactice?" I quickly finished up the call, walked around the corner and found this cuteness:




My heart nearly broke that there was no practice for him. So I hugged him, took some pictures, then offered him lunch instead. He took it like a champ.

5 comments:

Eve said...

Adorable. I can't believe you are due in six weeks! The end is flying by (for me). I predict five. May 31.

Eve said...

p.s. Sewing projects? Do tell!

Marianne & Clayton said...

That is too sweet. I can't believe how big he is now! We can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Charlotte said...

So, so darling. Bless his little heart.

TiffaniS said...

Oh! They so want to do what the bigger kids are doing! Thomas spends most of his time trying to do everything the older 2 are doing! What a sweet little man!