Sometime in early June, we'll be changing the name of our blog, because someone new is coming to join our family. We'll wait until it's official, and then plan to change to sevenredheads. [And that will be this blog's final name. :)]
Also, I want to tell my family and Clint's thank you for their prayers and their fasting so that this little one could stay with me. Several weeks ago, we thought we had lost our growing little baby, and I am humbled by the answer Heavenly Father chose to give to our prayers. I felt I would have accepted if He'd said no, but I also tasted the difficulty and sadness that would have resulted. My heart aches for those who have experienced miscarriage, and also rejoices in the tender mercies of my Heavenly Father.
Monday, December 14, 2009
blog change
Posted by alison at 3:28 PM
Labels: change coming, family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so glad we were able to fast and pray for you. I wish you hadn't had to experience that scare, but I will never forget how grateful I felt the day you called and told me everything was fine. What a miracle this little baby is! I can't wait for June!
Congratulations! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is completely uneventful!
Congratulations, guys! What a miracle baby. :)
I wish we had known we would have added our prayers! We'll pray that you and baby are healthy the rest of the pregnancy! Love you all!
So glad you've been able to keep the baby! Congratulations!
So glad all is well! And congratulations!! I will keep you in my prayers as you continue through your pregnancy.
Congratulations!
I wish I would have known. That is so hard. I would have been praying and fasting too. I lost two before Ella. I knew there was one more and the doctor thought I was crazy for trying again. He was very helpful and supportive. We got our little redhead. She is all fight. I pray the rest goes well for you. Get ready these ones are tough. He will keep his siblings in their places even though he is the youngest.:)
Post a Comment