
An extension to his FAVORITE computer game...i think he liked it. (It kept him up until one in the morning, anyway.)
Clint has owned and loved the same blanket since high school, and it definitely shows. The binding has ripped off half the blanket, it's not nearly as soft and cuddly, and - well - it needed to be replaced. The kids helped him try out the replacement, and so far it's looking like all thumbs up!
And a new mummy sleeping bag...
And a jungle gym...
I guess the children had their own vision when they picked this out at the sporting goods store!
I hope you had a good birthday, honey. I love you and sure appreciate all the sacrifices you make for our family!!!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Happy birthday to Clint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
An extension, huh? Non-geek geek.
Post a Comment