
Doesn't that just make you happy?? I love pulling up to our house, especially this time of year when my favorite flowers are in bloom.
Thank you to some previous owners who planted lovely red tulips in our front yard.
Not realizing we had tulips already, I planted these our first Autumn here. I love the orange and yellow combination of this variety, though. (Sorry...don't know what it's called!)
Happy Spring everybody!! (And we'll let you know what the doctor reveals on the big day, this Wednesday...it's nearly unanimous here that this will be a little boy. Anyone else want to place a bet??)
Sunday, April 15, 2007
I love the Springtime!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Before I heard about your dream from mom I would've said girl. I'm still convinced my dream was not about my girl - she had red hair!
I guess I'll say girl still. Gotta keep up my horrible guessing record!
One more day!!!
I am betting on a 52-year-old lady. I really have a strong hunch about this based on my dream that you gave birth to one. (She is going to be a looker.)
I hope she'll be a good mother to her siblings, as well. ...Since I'll be dead probably before ever carrying her completely to term.
Post a Comment