Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Really Late Easter Pictures

Okay, so I'm a little late getting our Easter pictures up. But I can explain...see, my digital camera ran out of batteries and I didn't get around to replacing them until after Easter. So I had to take these photos on our dinosaur camera, wait to get them developed, then remember to pick them up at Walmart once they were ready. Besides, now that eager anticipation has factored into the equation, I'm sure you'll enjoy them all the more.



Jonah looked like he wanted to shoot somebody by this point in photo shoot #2 (the sun was in their eyes), which is the reason I cut him out. I love you, Jonah!!

I knew I had to take a picture of our spread after our kind neighbors dropped off this cute bunny bread the night before Easter. I thought it was awfully sweet of them. They didn't actually make it, but it wouldn't be hard to replicate. The nose and eyes are made of raisins.



Pretty excited about the chocolate bunny!!

2 comments:

Eve said...

It's funny that their hair looks like it is the same exact shade in the first picture. And they have identical scowls in the second to last.

:)

Marianne & Clayton said...

It is literally painful how cute these children are.